24-Hour Crack Cocaine Addiction & Abuse Helpline Number
In 2013, treatment centers reported around 82,000 admissions of people suffering from crack cocaine abuse. Many of these admissions came from people who called a crack cocaine addiction and abuse helpline number, a helpful first step for anyone battling this type of addiction.1
Crack cocaine is an addictive stimulant that affects the brain. It’s a processed form of powdered cocaine hydrochloride and turned into a smokable substance. More than 8.6 million US residents older than 12 years of age have used crack cocaine at least once.2,3
In the U.S., there is a 26.6% chance that an individual will develop a substance use disorder (SUD) during their lifetime. Additionally, 6% of drug abuse admissions were due to cocaine abuse. As cocaine is one of the most addictive substances, it isn’t a surprise that a high number of people contact crack cocaine hotlines asking for help.4,5
What Are Hotlines for Crack Cocaine Addiction?
If you or someone you care about struggle with crack cocaine abuse, you should call a crack cocaine hotline. This might be the first step toward getting help for the SUD.6
Crack cocaine hotlines offer help for crack users by providing 24/7 support. They’ll provide guidance and resources that can help you or your loved one start recovery from SUD and point you in the right direction.6
All helplines are in contact with various rehab facilities that offer different types of treatment for crack addiction. Whether you are calling for someone you care about or for yourself, they can explain to you all the types of rehabilitation programs available and you can consider the best treatment for yourself or a loved one.6
Calling a Crack Cocaine Hotline Number: What to Expect
When you call a crack cocaine addiction recovery hotline, you’ll speak to a trained representative. They will listen to your story, and they’ll ask you for as much information as possible about your or your loved one’s crack cocaine use, lifestyle, and other things that might have contributed to the SUD.1,6
Some of the questions you might expect include:6
- Whether you’re in a dangerous, life-threatening situation.
- What health condition you’re in.
- Information regarding the person in question’s crack use.
- Personal information.
- Information regarding insurance.
Why Call a Hotline for Crack Cocaine Drug Abuse?
It can be challenging for a user to understand they have a problem with crack cocaine abuse. They might think that addiction is something they can easily get out of and that there is no need to go to rehab for crack addiction.7
However, there are many reasons why someone might want to call a crack cocaine help hotline. They can help you not just get information about various types of therapies used in treatment, but also provide you with helpful resources.6,7
Some of the reasons why you might want to call a crack cocaine abuse hotline include:6
- To obtain important information about crack cocaine abuse and its effects.
- To understand how to help a crack user or how to quit crack cocaine use.
- To find out what the signs of crack cocaine use are.
- To try to find help for a friend or a family member.
- To learn who you can contact to organize an intervention.
Keep in mind that if there is any kind of emergency, you should call 911 as quickly as possible. Hotlines serve to provide you with crack cocaine addiction help, but only 911 can help you if you or the person you care about are in danger.
If I Call a Hotline, Will It Be Confidential & Free of Charge?
Typically, all crack cocaine abuse and addiction hotlines are free and confidential. They are designed to provide you with 24/7 addiction help, no matter your financial or social status. Additionally, your confidentiality is protected by several laws and regulations, ensuring that all of your personal information is kept private.6,8
Available Resources & Hotline Phone Numbers for Crack Cocaine
If you’re searching for free cocaine addiction hotlines, here are some numbers that might be helpful:
- American Addiction Centers (AAC): AAC is a leading provider of inpatient and outpatient rehab treatment services. Our admissions navigators are available 24/7 via our helpline to help you figure out the next steps on your path to recovery.
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline: Drug addiction hotline held by the government. Among other services, they offer 24-hour crack cocaine help. 1-800-662-4357.6
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: A 24-hour support hotline for families with teens struggling with drug and alcohol abuse. 1-800-448-3000.9
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: A lifeline with professionals who can help individuals struggling with suicidal thoughts. 1-800-273-8255.10
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence: A hotline that provides medical consultation on substance abuse. 1-800-622-2255.11
- Cocaine Anonymous: A 12-step support group for people recovering from addiction. 1-310-559-5833.12
What’s more, you can always contact one of the leaders in addiction treatment such as American Addiction Centers via their crack addiction helpline. The AAC team is there for you 24/7 and can provide you with information and resources on addiction, as well as offer support for people struggling with abuse. AAC can also help you find cocaine abuse helpline numbers in your area that might be helpful to you.
How to Locate a Nearby Crack Cocaine Rehab Facility?
If you call helplines for crack cocaine addiction, you can get in contact with a trained admission navigator who might help you find a crack cocaine rehab near you. This can be a the beginning of your recovery.6
For instance, AAC can help you get personalized treatment. Their admission navigators can help you find addiction treatment centers in your area that can help you with your crack cocaine or some other type of substance abuse. Spending 90 days at some of their nationwide renowned rehab centers might be a perfect foundation for your long-term sobriety. They’re available to you via phone call, chats, or online contact forms to help you find the best rehab program for your situation.
Can I Start Treatment After Calling a Crack Cocaine Abuse Helpline?
Cocaine addiction is a complex disorder that involves various changes to the way your brain works. This is why starting an adequate treatment is essential for recovery. Crack cocaine abuse hotlines are there to help you start your rehabilitation.13
Depending on the rehab facility you opt for, you might be eligible for same-day admission. Of course, if you don’t feel like going to inpatient treatment or starting any kind of program is right for you at the moment of calling, no one will force you. You are not required to start treatment after calling a crack cocaine addiction hotline number.6,13
Frequently Asked Questions