2732 W. 2700 S., Syracuse, Utah, 84075
Our motto at Aspen Institute is “Putting the Pieces Together for a Healthier Tomorrow.” Through our integrated treatment approach, we strive to assist students and families in developing greater awareness and understanding of the factors impacting their daily functioning and overall well-being.
- A highly individualized level of care for adolescents
- Comprehensive neuropsychological evaluation
- Frequent contact with licensed professionals
Medical ServicesMedical Services are provided under the supervision of the physician, registered nurses and nurse practitioners, who assist in the diagnostic assessment, test evaluation, and clinical management of any detected or suspected medical disorder
Dental ServicesDental Services are provided on an outpatient basis by the resident’s dentist. For residents without a local dentist and in need of dental services, a dentist will be provided. Transportation and dental service costs are the responsibility of the parents or placing agency.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Randi Nelson Admission DirectorRandi has been with the Aspen Institute since our doors opened over 6 years ago. Prior to joining the Aspen Institute, she worked with special needs kids in a Kindergarten setting. Randi is a very compassionate individual who loves working with students and families. She is an at tentative and dedicated member of the Aspen team making sure your experience is nothing short of exceptional. Randi, an identical twin, and mother of 3, loves camping, and fishing in her free time.
- David Hans Executive DirectorDr. David Hans is a proven leader with over 25 years of experience in the fields of therapeutic programming and corporate management. He joined Aspen Education Group in 2009 as the Executive Director of the Bromley Brook School in southwestern Vermont. Prior to joining Aspen, Dr. Hans worked with youth and families in a variety of settings including therapeutic boarding, residential treatment, schools and private practice. Dr. Hans obtained his doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology. Prior to becoming a psychologist, he worked for 10 years in corporate finance and investment banking in New York and San Francisco.