Axis Residential Treatment
75450 Fairway Dr., Indian Wells, California, 92210
Axis Residential is a full-service alcohol and drug treatment center with three locations in California. The Axis East facility in Indian Wells is the longest running (and most luxurious) option for residential treatment. The rehab focuses on helping each client re-envision life’s possibilities and truly embrace the value of sobriety. By introducing daily activities and techniques that, with time, will become life-saving routines, Axis provides its clients with the framework necessary to build a solid foundation for long-lasting recovery.
- Affordable Rehab
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation
Luxury AccommodationsClients are invited to take advantage of luxurious residential amenities for the utmost comfort and relaxation while receiving care. Offerings include spa-like amenities, holistic therapies, gourmet cuisine, chauffeur services, fitness facilities, and exquisite living quarters.
Evidence-Based TherapiesAxis Residential Treatment utilizes evidence-based therapies to produce lasting results and lifelong sobriety. Therapeutic offerings focus on behavioral modification, client-staff collaboration, and positive motivation. Services provided include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), motivational interviewing, and relapse prevention planning.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Jonah Phillips ChefJonah believes in nurturing the body from the onset of the recovery process. He feels that it is essential to provide the body with all the nutrients and vitamins that they have been lacking. “When we start to care for our bodies and become mindful of what we consume, we can attain any goal we put our mind to. I believe in serving delicious, organic, home cooked meals straight from the heart.”
- Sam Dekin, MA PsychologyC.O.OSam Dekin has many years of experience educating clients about addiction and other pathological behavior with focus on cognitive processes, meaning, and emotional triggers and responses. Mr. Dekin provides guidance and support to enhance communication skills, goal setting, conflict resolution, and other tools for ongoing recovery, accountability and empowerment. As Chief Operating Officer of Axis Treatment Centers, Mr. Dekin focuses the Axis team on reducing recidivism and cultivating self-esteem and family healing by utilizing well-rounded and flexible therapeutic approaches. Mr. Dekin integrates staff and techniques from Psychodynamic, Existential, CBT, and Family Systems orientations to build rapport and intervene on destructive behavior. Mr. Dekin is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Axis Treatment facilities including design and alteration of treatment plans, family therapy, and crisis intervention.