Capstone Treatment Center
120 Meghan Lane, Judsonia, Arkansas, 72081
Capstone Treatment Center is a faith-based drug and alcohol rehab for adolescent and young adult males. The residential rehab treats drug addiction, alcohol abuse, sex addiction, trauma, and other behavioral health issues with a Christian-centric approach. Based in Searcy, Arkansas, Capstone aims to treat each client’s addiction, as well as the underlying psychological, emotional, relational, and spiritual problems that contribute to substance abuse.
- Capstone Therapy Intensive
- 1 to 2 ratio with Capstone therapists
- Family Therapy
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
Process Abuse TreatmentNot all addictions involve mood-altering chemicals. The term “process addiction” describes the unhealthy use of behaviors (including eating, gambling, sexual activity, shopping, internet use, etc.) that has spiraled out of control and into the realm of addiction.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Adrian Hickmon, Ph.D., LMFT, LPCExecutive DirectorDr. Hickman has an impressive history of education, beginning with his Bachelor of Arts and Masters of Education in 1978 and 1979, before later earning his Masters of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling and Doctor of Philosophy in Marriage and Family Therapy in 1991 and 1993, respectively. He is licensed in the state of Arkansas as both a Marriage and Family Therapist and a licensed Professional Counselor. In addition, he also holds his EMDR I, CSAT-S, CMAT and CTT Intern trainings and certifications.
- Aleks Fatula, M.S., LPCClinical DirectorAleks received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy from Harding University in 2003 and 2005 respectively. He carries his Professional Counselor for the state of Arkansas license, in addition to having EMDR II, CSAT, CMAT, and CTT Intern certifications.
- Financing Available