Destin Recovery Addiction Treatment Center
4635 Gulfstarr Dr. , Destin, Florida, 32541
Located right on the beach, Destin Recovery provides clients with a tranquil and therapeutic atmosphere for drug and alcohol treatment. The substance abuse rehab offers a full continuum of care, including medically-monitored detox, residential services, outpatient treatment, and sober living houses. State-of-the-art therapy techniques and personalized treatment programs focus on all facets of the disease, giving clients the opportunity to develop new coping skills, find inner peace, and finally regain control of their lives.
- Buprenorphine dependence treatment
- Complete medical, psychiatric & psychological Care
- Complex detox from polysubstances
Aftercare SupportAddiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.
Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
Meet the Staff
- DR. ROLAND REEVES, MD, FACS, ABAMFounder, Medical DirectorBecause of a long-standing passion, he began caring for patients with addiction issues in addition to his vascular work. His passion, interest and practice steadily expanded, and he became Board Certified in Addiction of Medicine, eventually stopping his vascular work to focus entirely on Addiction Medicine. His work with severe vascular disease also led to an interest in chronic pain syndromes and severe neuropathies that often require treatment with addictive substances by pain specialists. Newly appointed Director of Addiction Medicine at Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast Member of the American Society of Addiction Medicine Triple Board Certified in General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Addiction Medicine Medical School at the University of South Florida Internship and residency in General Surgery at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte Vascular Fellowship at the University of Tennessee, and training as an Endovascular Associate at Stanford University Medical director of Destin Recovery and South Walton Medical Center Former Head, Division of Vascular Surgery, Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Kelly ReevesCo-founder, RNComing Soon
- Loans for Addiction Treatment Available