Faith Farm Ministries - Boynton Beach
9538 US Hwy 441, Boynton Beach, Florida, 33472
Faith Farm Ministries offers faith-based drug and alcohol addiction treatment for adult men and women. The rehab has three locations throughout Florida — the Boynton Beach campus is home to Eastham Women’s Home, which provides long-term residential treatment exclusively for women, the Okeechobee campus provides long-term residential treatment exclusively for men, and the Ft. Lauderdale campus provides long-term residential treatment in an urban environment. Open to all faiths, races and socioeconomic classes, Faith Farm Ministries is dedicated to offering safe, non-judgmental care, as well as food, clothing, life-skills training, work therapy and job training, GED and college accredited curriculum, counseling and spiritual tools and disciplines.
- Rural Model - Okeechobee Campus
- Suburban Model - Boynton Beach Campus
- Urban Model - Ft. Lauderdale Campus
Holistic TherapyFacilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
Residential TreatmentResidential treatment programs provide housing (food and meals) in addition to treatment for substance abuse. Some facilities offer only short-term residential treatment, some offer only long-term treatment and others offer both, ranging from a few days to many months, based on patient needs.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Richard RosendoDirector Ft. Lauderdale CampusRichard Rosendo is the Campus Director for the Ft. Lauderdale Faith Farm Ministries. Included in his long list of credentials, he has an Associates Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems and a two year degree in Mechanical Engineering. While working at Lockheed Aeronautical Company, he was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for three consecutive years for being the top rated Program Analyst. He was awarded a Certificate of Achievement by the US Air Force for exceptional service and presentation and final approval of aircraft delivery. Finally, he was awarded a commendation for his work on a top secret project in regards to Desert Storm and received two purple hearts in combat while serving in the Marines in Vietnam. A great victory for Faith Farm, Richard came to us eleven years ago as a student and has since worked his way up to his current position of Campus Director. Today, he enjoys ministering, the arts and sports.
- Troy HardyDirector Boynton Beach CampusTroy Hardy has been serving at Faith Farm Ministries since 1998, and is currently the Director of the Boynton Beach Campus. He is a graduate of both the Phase I program at Faith Farm and the SLS (Servant Leadership Services) program. Troy has successfully served in all areas of the furniture sales department and store management, as well as teaching biblical classes to students in the program. He attended Miami-Dade College on a basketball scholarship. His family includes his wife and three children. Mr. Hardy is dedicated to Faith Farm Ministries and says, “To see lives changed … what an awesome thing to see … God at work.”
- Up to 100%