Pure Life Recovery
14218 So. Canyon Vine Cove, Draper, Utah, 84020
At Pure Life Recovery, we believe that every individual in recovery has the right to long term support as we assist them on the many paths to healing. We have a focused vision that allows us to treat the whole person to ensure continued healing and accountability to individuals, families and the community.
- APRN on staff who is Suboxone certified
- Occupational Therapy /Life Skills Program in state of the art Sensory Room to assist with reintegration into the community
- Recovery Based Yoga program utilizes recovery skills for meditation and relaxation
DetoxThough not all rehab facilities offer “medical detoxification,” all people with an addiction to drugs or alcohol will experience intense physical and emotional changes and discomfort as their bodies react to withdrawal of the addictive substance. Many people use the term “detox” to refer to the period of time (ranging from a few days to a week) when the body is reacting to an addict’s decision to stop using.
Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Mandi Stevenson, LMFTClinical DirectorAfter obtaining licensure in Utah as a MFT, I worked for many years in private practice with diverse populations including individuals, children, couples, domestic violence perpetrators, survivors and teaching Prime For Life classes. I worked for Recovery Ways in Murray Utah for 2.5 years in various therapist, supervisor and director roles throughout RTC, IOP and OP levels of care. At the end of 2016, I accepted employment with a start-up company, developing protocols for IOP treatment facilities. In December of 2017, I was pleased to begin working in residential treatment again as the Clinical Director of Pure Life Recovery, Utah. I am passionate about assisting people on their pathways toward wellness through a depth psychological lens.
- Robin O'Dell, AMFT/SUD-CCounselorI am motivated and passionate about working in the field of addiction and mental health, to guide patients to find their path of recovery and towards change in their lives. I have worked extensively with diverse populations of patients; individuals and their families. I obtained my Substance Use Disorder Counseling certification, my Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, and my Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy at Argosy University from 2011-2016. Individualizing care and understanding the difficulty of change, I am empathetic and compassionate with those I work with.
- Financing Available