Sandstone Care Sober Living - Denver, Co
2100 South Cherry Street Suite 204, Denver, Colorado, 80222
Sandstone Care provides substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders treatment for adolescents (ages 13 to 18) and young adults (ages 18 to 30). We provide an evidence-based, integrated treatment program that is customized for the needs of each individual, applying today's most effective treatment methods that not only address any substance use issues but also any underlying mental health conditions (co-occurring disorders). In addition to substance use, addiction, and mental health clinical programming, we work with the whole ecosystem of an individual by providing academic & vocational support prior to every group session, weekly multi-family group sessions, weekly individual sessions, and participation in community events. Sandstone Care has facilities serving Denver and Boulder, Colorado.
- Evidence Based Treatment Including CBT, DBT, ACT, & Mindfulness
- Individualized Care Plans
- Multidisciplinary Team Including a Psychiatrist (MD), Masters Level Clinicians, Certified Dietitian
Holistic TherapyFacilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
Meet the Staff
- Dianna Sandoval, LPC, CACIIIClinical DirectorDianna is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Addictions Counselor. Dianna has 20 years of clinical experience working with adolescents and young adults. She earned her Master of Arts degree in Psychology from Regis University. Dianna has worked extensively with individuals struggling with substance use throughout her career. She started her career at Arapahoe House as a Program Manager and most recently, Dianna was the Clinical Director of a Denver-based substance use outpatient program as well as a Denver-based wellness program. Dianna manages the day-to-day clinical and administrative functions and conducts the initial assessments as well as the family orientation sessions.
- Dr. Mary BraudMedical DirectorDr. Braud is a Medical Doctor specializing in Psychiatry. Dr. Braud has 17 years of medical experience working with adolescents and young adults. She earned her Medical Degree from the Louisiana State School of Medicine. Dr. Braud completed her residency in Pediatrics at Oregon Health Sciences University. She also completed an internship at the Menninger Clinic with a focus on Psychiatry. Dr. Braud completed her fellowship in Child Psychiatry at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. In addition to her specialization in Psychiatry, Dr. Braud is also certified in Functional Medicine. In addition to serving as the Medical Director for Sandstone Care, Dr. Braud also has a private practice. Dr. Braud performs psychiatric assessments and evaluations, manages medication, and collaborates closely with Sandstone Care’s multidisciplinary team during treatment and discharge planning.
- Up to 100%