Symetria — Chicago Outpatient Rehab
If you're looking for help that actually helps you, you're in the right place. Treatment here is covered by insurance — backed by a 95% satisfaction rating and hundreds of positive reviews online.“This place changed my life – and I didn’t think treatment would ever work…You don’t have to just ‘get by.’ You don’t have to chase or pretend anymore. You can feel happy again, I promise.”
- Fast Access to Medications
- Unlimited 1:1 Therapies (Including Dual-Diagnosis)
- In-network with Insurances
- No Judgment for Relapse
- Fully Outpatient
Evidence-Based MedicationsAnti-cravings like Vivitrol, Suboxone, Methadone or new off-label medications with promising research.
Unlimited TherapyIOP group and 1:1 Cognitive Behavioral Therapies, so there's always someone to turn to if you're struggling.
Dual DiagnosisDiagnoses, therapies and medications for underlying issues that hold you back (like Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, Family Conflict or Social Isolation).
Medical DetoxOn-site pharmacy and same-day appointments to stop withdrawals and feel better right away.
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Dr. Lea McMahon LPC, EdDChief Clinical Officer
- Dr. Andrew Giannotti MDChief Medical Officer
- Dr. Alexia Copenhaver MDDirector of Psychiatric Services
- Iu-Luen Jeng LCPC, ATRProgram Director