Aetna Oklahoma: Rehab & Detox Centers in OK That Take Aetna Insurance
Oklahoma was organized as a territory in 1890 and became the 46th state of the Union less than 20 years later, in 1907.1, A brief look at Oklahoma Some of the fun facts about the state are that there are more cattle than there are people—and there are more chicken and hens than either cattle or people.1, A brief look at Oklahoma
Oklahoma has 50 states parks and a great deal of natural beauty, but there are problems as well.1, A brief look at Oklahoma For Oklahomans age 12 and older, 14.6% admitted to using marijuana in the past year in 2019, and 4.2% admitted to misusing prescription pain relievers.2, p. 25 and 28, second paragraph on each Like most states, substance use is a problem in Oklahoma.
If you’re in Oklahoma and struggling with substance use, you might wonder how to get the help you need. If you have Aetna of Oklahoma insurance, you may be asking, “Can Aetna of Oklahoma coverage help me pay for rehab?”
This guide can help you understand what coverage your Aetna of Oklahoma plan may offer and how to use your insurance to maximum advantage.
Here’s what you need to know.
Does Aetna of Oklahoma Insurance Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers?
Generally, your Aetna of Oklahoma coverage will either be a Medicare Advantage plan or group coverage through your employer. Both of those types of plans are subject to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), which requires that all long-term health plans cover 10 essential health benefits.3, fifth bullet
One of the essential benefits that health plans must cover is addiction treatment and mental health, so your plan will cover at least some of the cost of medically-necessary substance use treatment.3, fifth bullet
The specific amount of coverage you’ll get varies depending on your plan, so it’s important to verify your coverage before you commit to a treatment plan. You can call the phone number on the back of your insurance card to learn more about your plan, or contact an organization like American Addiction Centers (AAC). We are available over the phone, through online chat, or through our online form that allows you to check your insurance coverage in just a few minutes.
Our admissions navigators are happy to answer questions about your insurance coverage and help you understand what to expect from rehab treatment. You’re worth it—contact us today.
What is Aetna of Oklahoma?
Aetna is a national insurance company that was founded in 1853.4, Timeline, 1853-1873 The company was a life insurance company originally but began to offer health coverage in 1899 and added other lines of insurance throughout the next several years.4, Timeline 1895-1915
Today, Aetna is owned by CVS and works to provide high-quality care and health outcomes to its 39 million members through Medicare Advantage plans, individual and family plans, Medicaid plans, and more.5, first paragraph and list
What Substance Addiction Does Aetna OK Rehab Treatment Centers Cover?
Substance misuse is unfortunately common across a variety of substances. Some of the most commonly misused substances include heroin, opioids, alcohol, marijuana, crystal meth, prescription drugs, and cocaine.6, bulleted list
If you’re struggling with these substances or others, substance use treatment programs can help you break free. Rehabs in OK are available for almost any substance and address the underlying reasons people use substances, whether those causes are trauma, emotional issues, or other concerns.
You can use your Aetna of Oklahoma drug rehab coverage to address your needs in healthy ways and create new habits so you can live a substance-free lifestyle. You’ll be so glad you did.
How Much Does Aetna of Oklahoma Cover (Addiction Treatment)?
Substance use treatment is tailored to your individual needs, so it’s important to work with your doctor to get a professional assessment of your treatment needs. Aetna of Oklahoma addiction treatment coverage will be based on what your doctor finds to be medically necessary based on how long you’ve been using substances, what substances you use, and other factors.
Some of the most common substance use treatment options include:7,8
- Inpatient/Residential Rehab. Inpatient drug rehab is a type of treatment in which people stay at a facility for a set period of time to receive care. This care typically includes detoxification, therapy, and other support. Inpatient drug rehab can last anywhere from a few weeks to several months, depending on your needs.
- Outpatient Rehab/Therapy. Outpatient drug rehab is a type of treatment that allows you to live at home while receiving care. Treatment typically takes place at an outpatient facility, such as a clinic or hospital, and involves a structured program of therapy and counseling. Outpatient drug rehab programs typically last for several months and may involve individual, group, and family therapy.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP). Intensive outpatient programs (IOP) offer a structured treatment plan that allows patients to continue living at home and attending work or school while receiving care. IOPs often use evidence-based practices to help patients identify and change negative thoughts and behaviors that contribute to their substance use. IOPs can last anywhere from several weeks to several months, depending on the needs of the individual.
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHPs). Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHPs) provide intensive treatment for those struggling with addiction. PHP allows patients to live at home while receiving daily care and supervision. Patients in PHPs typically attend treatment for 4-6 hours per day, Monday through Friday. Partial Hospitalization Programs can help patients build the skills and support they need to maintain sobriety and achieve long-term recovery.
As you can see, there are a variety of treatment options available. The key is to choose the right one for your needs and complete the program fully so that you can begin living in an entirely new way.
Does Aetna of Oklahoma Insurance Cover Inpatient Mental Health Care Facilities?
Many people wonder if Aetna of Oklahoma health and rehab coverage includes mental health care. The good news is that it does. Mental health is a significant need for those with substance concerns—studies have shown that 50% of those with substance use disorders also have a mental health diagnosis.9, second paragraph
What mental health issues are common alongside substance use? The most common concerns are trauma, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and personality disorders, among others.9, second paragraph The ACA’s Essential Health Benefits include both substance use and mental health care, so you can have confidence using your Aetna mental health coverage to get the substance use treatment you need.3, fifth bullet
You’ll want to look for an Aetna of Oklahoma treatment center that offers treatment for co-occurring disorders, so that you can get treatment for your substance use and mental health at the same time. Studies show that people who get integrated treatment for their mental health and substance use may have far better outcomes than treating only one or the other.10, first paragraph
How Long Does Aetna of Oklahoma Insurance Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab program?
How long can you expect to be in a rehab treatment program? The answer depends on your specific situation—how you use substances and what it will take for you to overcome those habits. The key is to stay in treatment long enough that you can make a full break from substance use and start a life entirely free from drugs or alcohol.
While that amount of time varies, studies show that most people need at least 90 days of treatment to make a significant reduction or end to using substances.11, point 5 The length of time your Aetna of Oklahoma health and rehab center coverage will pay for depends on your specific plan. While health insurance is required to provide at least some coverage for treatment, each plan will have its own rules and limits. That’s why it’s so important to review and verify your Aetna of Oklahoma rehab center coverage before you commit to a program.
To learn more about what your specific plan covers, be sure to call the number on the back of your insurance card or reach out to an organization like AAC for help.
What if my Aetna of Oklahoma policy does not cover an Inpatient drug rehab program?
What can you do if you find out your Aetna of Oklahoma health and rehabilitation center coverage won’t cover the specific program you’re interested in? Or you might find that you have to pay out-of-pocket costs even with Aetna of Oklahoma rehab coverage. The good news is that there are a lot of options when it comes to paying for rehab.
One of the first things to look into is whether you can work out a payment plan with the rehab program or if the treatment center has scholarships or other financial aid available. You also might be able to pay from your own savings or borrow money from family and friends. Getting the help you need before long-term legal or health problems arise is well worth it. And, after rehab, you’ll be in a much better position to work and repay the loans. Your entire life will be transformed for the better.
Don’t let the price of rehab hold you back from getting the treatment you need. Your life is at stake, and there’s no financial value high enough to cover that. You’re worth it—take the first steps today.
Aetna of Oklahoma In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers
Your Aetna insurance plan will have a specific network of providers that they prefer you work with. This network of doctors and specialists has agreed to treat Aetna members for a specific price, which saves you money.12, p.1 What is a provider network That’s one of the reasons you should start by looking at Aetna of Oklahoma rehabilitation centers that are within the network.
Another reason the network is important is that many insurance plans won’t offer coverage for non-emergency care outside the provider network.12, p.2, Why do some plans cover benefits… That means if you want to take advantage of your insurance, you’ll need to find Aetna of Oklahoma substance abuse providers for treatment.
If you choose to use a treatment center that is outside the Aetna network, you’ll pay a lot more for your rehab program. It’s something to keep in mind as you look at your options.
What Rehab Centers Take Aetna New York Insurance?
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment. If you have an Aetna insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept Aetna for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- AdCare Rhode Island: With various facilities located in Rhode Island, AdCare provides innovative, quality, and cost-efficient addiction treatment. Its integrated system of care offers an inpatient treatment center in North Kingstown and a network of outpatient offices throughout Rhode Island. AdCare’s continuum of care includes detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, inpatient and outpatient services, and telehealth.
- Greenhouse Treatment Center: Located in Grand Prairie, Texas, Greenhouse offers individualized treatment plans and many levels of care including detox services, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and telehealth, all in a luxurious setting with high-end amenities.
- Oxford Treatment Center: Located in Etta, Mississippi, Oxford offers gender-specific rehab while offering an opportunity to connect with nature and try new activities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, inpatient and outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient services, and telehealth, all with individualized treatment programs.
- Recovery First Treatment Center: Located in Hollywood, Florida, Recovery First treats substance use disorders by combining evidence-based therapeutic modalities with top-level care. Recovery First provides a personalized continuum of care including detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and telehealth.
- River Oaks Treatment Center: Located in Riverview, Florida, River Oaks treats substance use disorders through combining evidence-based therapies with world-class amenities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, behavioral disorder treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, outpatient services, and telehealth, all with individualized treatment programs.
- Sunrise House Treatment Center: Located in Lafayette Township, New Jersey, Sunrise House provides treatment for people suffering from substance abuse from a medical and holistic standpoint. With various evidence-based therapeutic interventions, personalized care is provided through detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, and outpatient services.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by Aetna insurance.
How to find Aetna of Oklahoma-covered Inpatient drug treatment centers in OK?
The first step to finding a treatment center that accepts your Aetna plan is to verify your insurance coverage. Our admissions navigators can help you with that when you call our OK addiction hotline any time.
In just a few minutes, while you’re on the phone, we can look at your insurance coverage and let you know what to expect. We can also answer questions you have about how rehab works and what you can do to move forward.
AAC offers top-quality treatment centers across the country, and we want to see you break free from substance use. No matter what you’ve been through, freedom is possible. We’d love to help you take the next step. Contact us today.